During this time of uncertainty, it is more important than ever to come together as a community to support one another.
I Quadrant presents #WeCare, an initiative to help fellow Singaporeans learn, grow and make the right decisions during this period of time.
All information we share has gone through intensive research and analysis, with studies of similar crises in the past to help facilitate understanding and referencing.
Financial education is our passion and we hope to share that with everyone through this initiative. Our aim is to help thousands make the right moves or understand how they can plan their own wealth portfolio (with protection of their assets in mind for their future generation).
Every Wednesday, we will release a video addressing different concerns or common sentiments. Topics such as:
- Should I take the residential home loan deferment?
- Should I go for a lower bank interest rate or change banks right now?
- Is it a good time for me to buy properties?
- What is wealth portfolio planning? How do I create a summary of my own portfolio?
- Should I actually be pausing my insurance and car loans?
We are excited to do this! We want everyone to know that we are here for you and together we are stronger. #SGUnited. We want to have an open conversation so if you have any questions, write to us here.
Stay safe, stay healthy and stay home (and learning)!